Thursday, July 26, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Three things I will wish for when blowing out my proverbial candles in a few days (to narrow it down, I'll keep it to things I actually know I can receive, not like 'more hours in a day' or 'world peace' type stuff :)

1. A birthday cake I don't have to make or buy. I am a sucker for birthday cake, especially when it's mine! It doesn't have to be this caliber but I wouldn't complain ;)
2.A new iPhone cover, I love the idea of having a little bitty pretty with me wherever I go. Pretty is a 'happy place' gateway. I clearly have been wanting a new one for a while, I have saved plenty to this Wishlist Pinterest board.


3.Or a pretty journal from the same Wishlist. The rule is I'm not allowed to buy one as long as I have a current one that hasn't been used (at least a few pages). But if I don't buy it there isn't a rule about that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...